Good or Bad?
I simply LOVE checking the Needlepoint Nation Facebook page. If I am on my phone, I can "capture" what I want for my personal needlepoint reference photo library. Ideas abound - talent is immeasurable. How can that be bad? Well - all this "sharing" leads to canvas envy... tool envy... Needlepoint Porn as I actually heard one member's description. I can't stop looking, dreaming.... and, uh.... buying!!
Lord knows there are few things I need to assist me in my favorite hobby. But today, someone goes and posts the cutest "beads" for a scissor fob. Do I NEED a scissor fob? Do I need ANOTHER scissor fob? Perhaps I should buy more scissors so I can buy more fobs? And yet, this one is special...unique... CUSTOM!! I've already set myself up for contacting the artist. I don't have a clue what this will set me back either.
New canvases are another evil... Beautiful, fantastic, the right color, the right size, the right subject... and on and on. The price - not so right. Is it on clearance? Is the artist closing that series? Will they be sold out? Will this be the best canvas that it all clicks? Time to submit an entry to the state fair?
I guess Pinterest is a way to document a list of ongoing dreams and desires... But nothing satisfies more than having it in your hot little hands!!
Here are three canvases I really want... Well, I was pretty interested. Seeing what is posted on Facebook, I pretty much think I can't live without them.
I ask, good or bad?
Here are three canvases I really want... Well, I was pretty interested. Seeing what is posted on Facebook, I pretty much think I can't live without them.
I ask, good or bad?
No comments:
Post a Comment